Tuesday, April 24, 2012

All the Right Moves (In All the Right Places)

     Man, for a 600 pound man-beast that never talks, Yeti sure does have all the right moves! One of my friends pointed out that this particular strip could be taken as some kind of weird sociopolitical statement about the nature of women and culture, etc.. but that simply isn't the case. Rachel as we see her here is what we lovingly refer to as "plotline fodder." So pardon my mis-representation of women here, folks. Rest assured, if I ever cross the line my girlfriend will smack me over the head a few times just for you. Enjoy the comic!

-Phil (Shoes)

*EDIT*  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the new background! I'm still rather on the fence about it but I couldn't take "Stock Photo in Seattle" anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Background looks good. It is appropriate and does not distract from the content. Also, love the street architecture in this page. Good work.

    ReplyDelete